Palm Beach wedding is a beach wedding in front of the hotel. The location is nicely decorated for the occassion. The wedding is normally in the afternoon at around 16:30 to 17:00. The wedding ceremony itself is about 30 minutes. This gives enough time for a picture session catching the sunset in front of the hotel. After the wedding you have a bottle of champagne to start your celebration; a dinner to end the celebration can be organise on request.
We can also cater for groups if you are inviting friends.
Palm Beach Hotel top floor is reserved for honeymooners; however, you may need to book your accommodation early.
Wedding Terms & Conditions
- By Law couples must stay 3 nights before the wedding date.
- The minimum age of either or both parties is 18 years; if either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14:00 and 16:00 - other timings are possible on a request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days minimum before their wedding date.
- Wedding must be confirmed 30 days before arrival date. We cannot accommodate last minute weddings because by law the marriage must be published by the registrar for 2 weeks before the wedding date.
- Once a wedding is confirmed there cannot be any refunds due to cancellation because all the costs would have already been committed to the various agents