When you are planning your Seychelles wedding on La Digue island, it is best that stay on La Digue island itself, as travelling to and from the island can be tiring.
The wedding on la digue can take place on 2 different beaches, Anse Source D'argent or Anse Patate Onn the oposite side of the island. A decision will be made purely baseed on the tide.
Your Seychelles wedding will be organised by Danny, the La Digue expert and owner of the ox cart. Danny is responsible for all your decorations ox cart transfers and for coordinating all your wedding activities.
- Photocopy of the couples Birth Certificates
- If previously married a copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced
- If one or both parties of a previous Marriage are widowed a copy of Death Certificate
- Photocopy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have legally changed the names.
- Photocopy of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Photocopy of the first picture page of both passport, showing the party's personal details
Wedding Terms & Conditions
- By Law couples must stay 3 nights before wedding date.
- Minimum age of either or both parties is 18. If either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14:00 and 16:00 - other timings are possible on request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days minimum before their wedding date.
- Wedding must be confirmed 30 days before arrival date. We cannot accommodate last minute wedding because by law the marriage must be published by the registrar for 2 weeks before the wedding date.
- Once a wedding is confirmed there cannot be any refund due to cancellation, because all the cost will have already been committed to the various agents.