Stay 7 night and above and benefit with a 10% discount.
Heliconia Grove consists of 8 x Individual villas spread over more than 13,000 sq. m of landscaped gardens with direct access to the Cote D’Or beach on Praslin, Seychelles 2nd largest island.
1) Single Bedroom Villas ( 6 x Nos) –each Villa can sleep 2 x Adults + 1 x child and consist of:
(i) A very spacious air-conditioned bedroom (35 sm) with ceiling fans and en-suite bathroom. The double beds are full king size (2.000m x 1.850 m); a separate couch (1.600 m x 0.800 m) suitable for a small child also forms part of the bedroom amenity
(ii) A separate fully equipped kitchen and dining/ TV room together with open air deck with sun-loungers and a private ‘plunge pool’ compliment the ‘ensemble’.
2) Two Bedroom Villa (1 x No)—sleep 4 x adults + 2x children and consists of:
(i) One bedroom with king size double bed (2.000 m x 1.850 m), air-conditioned with ceiling fans, and en-suite bathroom and couch (1.600 m x 0.800 m)
(ii) One bedroom with twin beds (1.900 m x 0.900 m), air-conditioned with ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom and couch (1.600 m x 0.800 m)
(iii) Separate spacious living/ dining/ TV room with fully equipped kitchen and large open-air deck with sun loungers and a private ‘plunge pool’ compliment the ‘ensemble’.
3) Three Bedroom Villa (1 x No) consists of : (sleeps 6 pax)
(i) Two air-conditioned bedrooms with king size double bed each (2.000 m x 1.850 m), ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom
(ii) One air-conditioned bedroom with 2 x single beds, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom
(iii) Very spacious living/ TV room and large fully equipped kitchen
(iv) Immense covered verandah with full sitting and dining facilities.
A) In-house Facilities
1) Free Starter Pack ( Tea bags, coffee sticks, milk, sugar & small bottle of water per pax)
2) Breakfast: Continental Breakfast is available on request at reception at Euro 10/- per person; orders to be placed before 4/00pm the day before
3) WIFI: “I- Surf” cards are available for purchase at Reception (Approx Euro 35/- for 24 hr use)
4) BBQ: “cook yourself” gas fired equipment is available free of charge
5) Library: we have a selection of books, DVD’s, and games available from Reception
6) Telephone: International calls can be made from Reception subject to a charge based
7) Room is cleaned and tidied once a day- washing up of crockery, pot & pans NOT included.
8) CHECK-OUT: Normally check-out time is 10.am. For late Check-out, if room is available, a charge will be levied; however we have rest-room facilities (shower, toilet) at Reception which can be used free of charge.